The scuba diving transformational course in Dubai and Fujairah.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
GUE’s most popular scuba diving program is the GUE Fundamentals diving training course. It functions as a gateway into GUE training, here in Dubai & Fujairah and it is an excellent way to personally experience what GUE is all about.
Some scuba divers use the Fundamentals course as a way to improve on the less-than-optimal training they have received during traditional fast-track entry-level courses. Others view the course as a door to participate in GUE projects or further advanced diving training within GUE.
Many technical divers and even experienced instructors from other organizations use the course to improve basic skills and gain access to GUE’s cave and tech-training. It is not uncommon to have divers with very diverse backgrounds in the same class, which makes this course completely unique in the diving industry.
Everybody will benefit, regardless of their dive experience. Completing this course with a pass is something to be pleased of, as the superiority of a GUE Fundamentals diver is acknowledged all over the diving industry.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Divers who are keen to enhance their scuba diving skills
- Divers who are open minded to learn new techniques and diving concepts
- Non GUE Trained divers who wants to participate in more advanced GUE Diver training as this course is the Gateway into GUE should you graduate with a PASS
Applicants for a GUE Fundamentals program must:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Be able to swim.
- Obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for any medical condition that may pose a risk while diving.
- Be certified, at a minimum, as an autonomous entry-level scuba diver (or equivalent) from a recognized training agency.
4 to 5 days
18 meters maximum
Dubai & Fujairah
- One student: 1000 AED per day
- Two Students: 850 AED per student per day
- Three students: 750 AED per student per day
- Four students: 650 AED per student per day
- Private classes fees: 1900 AED per day
- The above fees are exclusive of the diving expenses, students will have to pay those fees directly to the dive operator. Expect around 300 AED to 500 AED per day for the dive operator
- Participants must confirm their booking by transferring 50% of the Instructor fees at least 4 weeks prior to the class start date. The remaining 50% must be paid at least 1 week in advance of the class start date.
- The operator expenses must be paid to the operator directly on the day of the course
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Students pay for the training and the certification must be earned.
- At the end of the course, the students will be evaluated and assessed as a Pass, Provisional or Fail.
- The registration fee (around 90 USD) has to be paid to GUE from GUE’s website directly.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Must have 2 students to run the full class. For Part 1, class can run with one student.
- The course can be split into 2 parts.
- Instructor's diving and travel expenses to be shared equally by all students
- Here are some of the expenses that you need to be aware of:
- Nitrox gas fills price are not included and must be paid separately. Around 50 AED per tank rental.
- Students are expected to arrange Hotel accommodation for the instructor should the course requires an overnight stay, which is the case for example when done over a weekend in Fujairah. Expect around 400 AED for the night.
- Dive operators are charging 300 AED to 500 AED per diver for a 2 tank dive trip.
- Classroom booking can be between 100 AED to 400 AED per day but in some cases, it is given for free, subject to the dive operator.
GUE - Learn From the SOURCE
- GUE created industry wide awareness of proper buoyancy and trim and is first to introduce Fundamentals training
- GUE is the first and only to prohibit smoking
- GUE is the first and only to eliminate "deep air diving"
- GUE is the first and only to introduce nitrox in all classes
- GUE is first and only to mandate standard equipment and protocols
- GUE is first and only to require certification renewal and Instructor requalification
For more information about Global Underwater Explorers, check this link: