GUE Doubles Primer
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Having any extra tank underwater adds to your safety, bottom time & depth. This workshop builds the foundation to use Double tank configuration for more advanced type of diving.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Divers who wants to transition from single to double tanks.
- Divers who wants get into technical or cave diving but don’t have enough double tanks experience.
- This training is available for non-GUE trained divers and can serve as a basic introduction to GUE systems
- It is also highly recommended to anyone who is intending to take GUE Fundamentals class and who has no previous doubles experience.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will learn about buoyancy and trim practice, skill refinement, familiarity with the theory and use of twin tank configuration, GUE equipment configuration, and basic valve management.
Applicants for a GUE Doubles Primer program must:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Be able to swim.
- Obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for any medical condition that may pose a risk while diving.
- Be certified, at minimum, as an autonomous entry-level scuba diver (or equivalent) from a recognized training agency.
1 day / 8 hours
2 dive sessions
18 meters maximum
- The registration fee (around 45 USD) has to be paid to GUE from GUE’s website directly.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Students will not receive any plastic certification card after this course as it is not a certification course
- If there are two students or more in the same class the price will be 650 AED per student.
- The price is exclusive of the diving expenses, students will have to pay those fees directly to the dive operator.
did you know?
- GUE is the first and only to prohibit smoking
- GUE is the first in the dive industry to introduce Helium to recreational divers
- GUE is the first and only to eliminate "deep air diving"
- GUE is the first and only to introduce nitrox in all classes
- GUE created industry wide awareness of proper buoyancy and trim
- GUE is first and only to mandate standard equipment and protocols
- GUE is first and only to require certification renewal and Instructor requalification
For more information, check this link: