WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The GUE Discover Diving program is created for individuals who would like to try diving in Fujairah or Dubai but has no previous scuba diving experience. This is not a certification course but an discovery diving session with our GUE instructor that gives you a brief knowledge what diving is all about, in the class room and underwater.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The may be the best first step underwater to explore the underwater world that covers 80% of planet earth. After this session, you may be hooked and decide to register for the GUE Recreational Diver 1 (GUE's Open Water Diving course).
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Basic principles of diving
- How the equipment works
- How your body is affected by the pressure changes in the water.
Applicants for a GUE Supervised Diver program must:
- Be a minimum of 14 years of age.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Be able to swim.
- Obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for any medical condition that may pose a risk while diving.
1 in-water dive
12 meters maximum
Fujairah or Dubai
- All payments are non-refundable.
- The price is inclusive of the diving expenses
- An optional open water dive can be conducted at the instructor’s discretion.
Did You know
- GUE is the first and only to prohibit smoking
- GUE created industry wide awareness of proper buoyancy and trim
- GUE is first and only to mandate standard equipment and protocols
- GUE is first and only to require certification renewal and Instructor requalification
For more information, check this link: