Dubai Divers provide top quality training which focuses on comprehensive and demanding diving techniques that are the best in the industry. This premium training experience elevates the safety and fun for our students.
Dubai Divers is not a diving center and all our training happens at a number of local dive centers that we have partnered with.
1000+ Dive Experience includes:
- Double tanks diving
- Trimix diving
- CCR diving
- Stage diving
- DPV diving
did you know?
- Becoming a GUE instructor can be a long and tough process, as is meticulously confirmed by a small group of Instructor Trainers and Evaluators. This is not only due to the intense instructor requirements but also to the regular renewal and requalification requirements for all instructors.
- There are only around 150 GUE instructors worldwide
Alain's cave diving experience is in USA, Mexico, France, Hungary and Oman
Alain's sea diving experience is in Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Croatia, Malta, Oman, Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, and Thailand
Alain's wreck diving experience is in Lebanon, Croatia, Malta, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, and Thailand
Alain's GUE Diving Qualifications
- GUE Fundamentals Instructor
- GUE Recreational Diver 2 Instructor
- GUE Recreational Diver 1 Instructor
- GUE Doubles Primer Instructor
- GUE Drysuit Primer Instructor
- GUE Navigation Instructor
- GUE Rescue Instructor
- GUE Triox Instructor
- GUE Cave 2 Diver
- GUE Closed Circuit Rebreather 1 Diver
- GUE Tech 1 Diver
- GUE Cave 1 Diver
- ActiveIQ - Fitness Instructor Level 1
- Basic Life Support Instructor
- Reef Check EcoDiver: Substrate, Invert and Fish IDs
Alain's PADI Diving Qualifications
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Sidemount Instructor
- PADI Drysuit Instructor
- PADI Nitrox Instructor
- PADI Night Diver Instructor
- PADI Wreck Diver Instructor
- PADI Deep Diver Instructor
- PADI Search and Recovery Diver Instructor
- PADI Drift Diver Instructor
- PADI Navigation Diver Instructor
- PADI Peak performance Buoyancy Instructor
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- PADI Tec 45 Diver
did you know?
- Every GUE instructor must succeed in a fitness test and prove the highest ability to teach the classes they are authorized to teach, on an annual basis.
- Unlike other diving agencies GUE doesn’t allow “crossovers” from other diving organization, where an instructor is quickly awarded an instructor status. In another words, only the best of the best would become GUE instructors.
For more information, please check GUE's website.